Sodium alkylbenzene sulfonate isomer Alias : alkylbenzene sulfonate ; S-60; oil-displacing agent; quick penetrating agent; C8-14 alkylbenzene sulfonate Performance: Appearance: yellow-brown thick liquid Property: good diffusibility and ability to reduce the surface tension, and quick...
Sodium alkylbenzene sulfonate isomer
Alias: alkylbenzene sulfonate ; S-60; oil-displacing agent; quick penetrating agent; C8-14 alkylbenzene sulfonate
Appearance: yellow-brown thick liquid
Property: good diffusibility and ability to reduce the surface tension, and quick penetrability.
Solubility: soluble in water with any hardness
Acid-base property: pH value of 7-8 of 1% water solution
Compatibility: Compatible with anionic and non-ionic surfactant
Stability: resistant to acid, alkali, hard water and saltContent: 60%
Penetrrability: ≤3s（1% water solution）
The product is an isomer of C8-13 alkylbenzene sulfonate, and can be customized with different carbon chain.
1. In dyeing and finishing industry: Used for the preparation of scouring agent, detergent, leveling agent and dispersant.
2. In oil industry: it can reduce the surface tension of the system, and be used as an oil-displacing agent in enhanced oil recovery process.
3. In dyestuff industry: used as a diffusion agent in production of water soluble dyestuff, as well as dispersant in dyestuff commercialization to improve the solubility and dispersibility.
4. In leather industry: used as penetrating agent and dyeing assistant.
5. Coke quenching additive: it is the main component of coke quenching additive with good application effect.
6. In pesticide Industry: used as wettable powder and emulsifier, as well as dispersant for pesticide spraying on aeroplane with good price to performance ratio.
7. Concrete additive: used as water reducer and air-entraining agent for commercial concrete with small dosage.
8. In daily chemicals industry: the main component for daily detergent.
9. Polymerisable emulsifier: used as anionic emulsifier for emulsion polymerization of acrylate.
10. In electroplating industry: used as a de-fatting agent.
11. In paper industry: used as a de-inking agent.
Package: 125L or 200L in plastic drum.
As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers for alkylbenzene sulfonates, we always pay high attention to quality and performance. Offering samples freely, we warmly welcome you to buy our quality products made in China. Don't hesitate to enjoy our low price and excellent service any more.