1. Water solubility is good and can be completely dissolved in cold water.
2. Add a small amount of this anionic polyacrylamide products, and can receive a great flocculation effect. Generally, only 0.01~10 PPM (0.01 ~ 10g/m3) can be added to the full play.
3. The use of anion polyacrylamide products and inorganic flocculants (polymerization of ferric sulfate, aluminum chloride, iron salts, etc.) can show a greater effect.
1) used for sludge dewatering according to the nature of the sludge can choose corresponding models of this product, can be effective before the sludge enters the filter for sludge dewatering, dehydration, produce floccules, non-stick filter cloth, filter, when the flow of mud cake thicker, dehydration high efficiency, mud cake moisture content is below 80%.
2) used for sewage and organic waste water processing, the product in acidic or alkaline medium is electropositive, so that the suspended particles in wastewater with negatively charged sewage flocculation precipitation, clarification is very effective. Such as the production of grain alcohol wastewater, papermaking wastewater, waste water of urban sewage treatment plant, beer wastewater, gourmet powder factory wastewater, sugar water, high organic content Waste water, waste water feed, textile printing and dyeing wastewater, etc., with cationic polyacrylamide than with anionic, nonionic polyacrylamide or inorganic salts effect is several times or tens times higher, because this kind of wastewater with negatively charged.
3) used to river water as water source of running water treatment flocculant, less dosage, good effect, low cost, especially and inorganic flocculant compound use effect is better, it will be put to the Yangtze, the Yellow River and other water plant of high efficient flocculant.
4) papermaking and other auxiliaries. Increase the retention rate and the strength of the paper.
5) it is used in oil field for the use of the gelled agent, such as clay anti-swelling agent.
6) it is used for textile sizing agent, slurry performance stability, low slurry, low end rate of fabric, and smooth surface.
Packaging and storage
Packaging, storage and precautions of anionic polyacrylamide:
It is packaged in 25Kg plastic woven bag or paper plastic bag. It can also be packed according to customer's requirement. During storage and transportation, pay attention to prevent heat and moisture, prevent packaging breakage, and dry powder products will absorb moisture in the long term. The number of stacking floors shall not exceed 20 floors. The effective storage period is 2 years. The grain size of this product is 20-80 and can be produced according to the user's requirements.
Shaoxing Shangyu Simo Research institute of organic Chemistry
Address: Room 1202, Jincheng Building, Shangyu City, Zhejiang Province, China