Category of hazard:
Health hazards: inhalation, ingestion or skin absorption can be harmful. Intense stimulation of the eyes, skin, mucosa and upper respiratory tract. Inhalation can cause inflammation, cramps and edema and pulmonary edema in the larynx and bronchi. Poisoning can be caused by burning, coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, headache, nausea and vomiting. Can also cause skin allergic reaction.
Environmental harm: harmful to the environment, pollution to water and atmosphere.
Ignition hazard: flammable, poisonous and stimulating.
First aid measures：
Skin contact: immediately remove contaminated clothing and rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Go to a doctor.
Eye contact: immediately lift eyelid and rinse thoroughly with water or saline for at least 15 minutes. Go to a doctor.
Inhalation: quickly disengage from the scene to fresh air. Keep the airway open. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If breathing stops, do artificial respiration immediately. Go to a doctor.
Eat in: rinsing with water and drinking milk or egg whites. Go to a doctor.
Fire control measures：
Dangerous characteristics: high thermal decomposition produces toxic sulfide flue gas.
Harmful combustion products: carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide.
Fire extinguishing method: fire protection personnel must wear good gas mask, outside the safe distance, in the wind to put out fire. Extinguishing agent: fog water, foam, dry powder, carbon dioxide, sand.