Classification of wetting agents
According to the effect
(1) the surface tension is small and can be mixed with water solvent, including ethanol, propylene glycol, glycerol, dimethyl sulfoxide, etc.
(2) surfactant, such as anionic surfactant, certain polyols surface active agent (sdisk class, twain class), polyoxyethylene surface active agent.
According to the method of administration
(1) wetting agents used in external preparations, including surfactant and surface tension small and can be mixed with water to obtain alcohols.
(2) wetting agents used in oral preparations, such as ethanol, glycerol, and twain, which are small surface tension and can be mixed with water.
(3) wetting agents for injection, including small surface tension and water miscible ethanol, propylene glycol, glycerol, polyethylene glycol 200~ 400, and twin-80.
According to the nature
Wetting agents have anionic and non-ionic surfactants.
Anionic surfactants include alkyl sulfate, sulfonate, fatty acid or fatty acid ester sulfate, carboxylic acid soap, phosphate ester etc.
Non-ionic surfactants include polyoxyethylene alkyl phenol ether, polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether, polyoxyethylene polyoxypropylene block copolymer, etc.
Currently on the market there is a kind of newest silicon alcohols non-ionic surface active agent, also known as the wetting agent, features: low molecular weight, the more hydrophobic group in umbrella symmetric structure, compared with the traditional surfactant, wettability, permeability performance is very excellent, efficient, is a revolutionary new generation of surfactants. Dynamic and static surface tension is extremely low, including double hydroxyl, reactive active agent, chemical property is inert, generally not participating in the chemical reaction of the system, the acid alkaline is good, the chemical property is stable. The typical model is the gsk-588/582/585 series.
Shaoxing Shangyu Simo Research institute of organic Chemistry
Address: Room 1202, Jincheng Building, Shangyu City, Zhejiang Province, China